Top Shoe Picks for July 4th's Blowout - Sensible Stylista

Top Shoe Picks for July 4th's Blowout

As I'm sure y'all know, 4th of July sales are coming up!  I personally couldn't be more excited for 'em. You guys know me - I'm all about sensible options SO I'm going to make sure I stock up on stuffs while everything's significantly cheaper.  Now, it's no secret that I'm a huge advocate of UKIES shoes.  Lucky for women everywhere, they're offering peeps an additional 40% off + free shipping (!!!!) with code SHOPJULY40 - valid until July 5th. Straight up ridonkulous, right?  Run, don't walk because I have a feeling they're gonna sell out fast.  

Before I let y'all browse in peace, I wanna talk a bit about the brand.  They use this really awesome tech that gives max comfort without sacrificing design.  Basically, their shoes have two layers of shock absorbing material: the first absorbs ground impact from everyday walking and the second redistributes the pressure that body weight puts on the shoe.  If you're on your feet all day long, you're gonna want to invest in a pair of these because you'll be able to wear 'em from 9-5 without breaking a sweat.  On top of it all, they're super cute so they transition beautifully to Happy Hour.  I've linked a few of my personal faves for you all today for your browsing.  Happy shopping!  

1 comment

  1. These are all so cute. I love the silver ones :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete