Glossybox: Unboxing the July Box - Sensible Stylista

Glossybox: Unboxing the July Box

It's time for another Glossybox unboxing!  I had a super fun time telling y'all about my June package soooo I thought I'd blog about July as well.  I'm pumped to tell you guys about my new goodies. Keep reading to see what's worth the $$$ and what's not!
1.  Fango Essenziali Sheet Mask ($7 for 1, $24 for 4) - I'm beyond impressed with this sheet mask!. This baby feels like second skin for real.  It totally should though - I mean, it's freakin' $7!  Yes, it's expensive, but if you're looking to hydrate parched skin, it'll be well worth the investment. Regardless of the price tag, I'm completely and utterly obsessed with this treatment - pick one up STAT to moisturize like whoa.  This product contains avocado, kelp, and acai berry to nourish, condition, and rejuvenate.  Great for ALL skin types, pick one up if you're looking to treat yoself! 
  
2.  Leighton Denny Miracle Mist - This spray supposedly speeds up your mani's drying time, but I'm not 100% convinced that it delivers.  In fact, I just gave myself a fresh mani tonight, and I honestly couldn't see or feel much of a difference.  I'd say pass on this product unless you have a few extra dollars to spare and want to try something new.

3.  GLOV Make-Up Remover ($12.99) - Although I love the idea of this product, I wasn't super impressed with the end result.  Made of fibers that are 30 times thinner than cotton pads and 100 times thinner than human hair, it's supposed to remove ALL your makeup with only water. You wet it in your sink, remove your makeup, hand wash it with bar soap, and hang it up to dry. It's super soft and reusable for up to 3 months - which is great and all - but when I tried to remove my eye makeup, I had a really hard time doing so.  It works great with foundation but you'll definitely need to purchase eye remover because it doesn't swipe everything off.  I got to try the travel-sized version (fits around my index finger), but there's also a "big" size available for sale in stores (fits around 4 digits).  

4.  NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil ( $28.98) - This oil is absolutely amazing - I use it ALL over my body because it does a great job moisturizing!  When I first got this in the mail, I made the mistake of spritzing it in my hair after showering.  Yeah, I ended up waking with a SUPER oily mane.  Don't eff up like me! Spray it on BEFORE you shower so you can rinse it out, but remember to let it sit for a good 15-20 minutes before bathing to let it penetrate. If you have dry skin, massage it on to beautify yourself.  I haven't used this on my face yet, but people apparently like to layer it on top of their usual lotion for extra hydration.  If you decide to do this before I do, shoot me a message and tell me about your results.  Oh, and on top of it all, this product smells ah-ma-zing!  

5.  Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick ($21) - I'm always on the prowl for fabulous new lippies so I was thrilled (to say the least) that Too Faced's Liquified Lipstick was included in this month's Glossybox. They sent me a gorgeous dusty mauve called Melted Chihuahua, and I couldn't be happier!  The formula's super creamy, and a little goes a long way so you can justify the semi-hefty price tag.  TIP:  moisturize your lips and/or exfoliate them before application to prevent creasing.  I haven't had any issues, but a few of my friends have experienced drying.  This product gets 5 stars from me though!  It's a truly beautiful shade that glides on with ease.  For those of you interested, this lipstick's available in 14 other colors.

6.  Eyeko Fat Eye Stick - I like this eye stick, but I don't LOVE it.  Like, if I had to list my essentials, it definitely wouldn't make the cut.  However, I do use it from time to time for variety.  This item doubles as a liner + eyeshadow, but I prefer it as the latter.  There are a few different hues available, but I received a sparkly beige in my GB.  I actually like the color a lot - if it were any other shade, I wouldn't be able to wear it on a daily basis, but it's subtle enough for school and work - it just doesn't blend quite as well as I'd like it to.  Eyeko doesn't seem to sell this product anymore, but you can browse other items in their collection HERE.

CONCLUSION:  Glossybox is life.  I look forward to getting their packages each month because they curate their monthly boxes with care and fill 'em with really cool products.  Now, that's not to say I adore every single item they include, but I usually love 80%, which is actually a pretty high percentage!  If you'd like to subscribe as well, click HERE.  They offer a variety of different packages so pick one that works best for you!  Do you guys subscribe to any monthly boxes? If yes, which ones? 

No comments