Wardrobe Must-have: The Tee Shirt Dress - Sensible Stylista

Wardrobe Must-have: The Tee Shirt Dress

Shirt dresses are everything and more.  Why, you ask?  Because they're super comfortable yet effortlessly stylish. They usually just look like oversized tees so I like to wear 'em when I'm feeling lazy or fat.  There are a ton of different styles available so style icons from all ends of the fashion spectrum have been rocking 'em.  
For today's OOTD, I centered my look around a simple gray shirtdress from BCBG - I picked it up for $30 at their factory outlet in Grove City a few weeks ago during their Memorial Day sale.  I accessorized with an edgy silver choker (available at JWholesale HERE) and threw on a pair of fierce gladiator sandals to top off my look.  
Necklace:  c/o JWholesale || Dress:  BCBG || Shoes:  Deb || Bag: YSL

3 comments

  1. Love the t-shirt dress !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LUV THE DRESS, COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO STYLE
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful ad comfortable utfit.
    Have a great weekend!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete