As The Rush Comes - Sensible Stylista

As The Rush Comes

Excited to get all fancy for you guys today on SS.  I've partnered up with +OASAP again - I can't wait to tell y'all about my new dress.  
I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with Three Floor, but I believe they popularized this design and others like it.  Please do correct me if I'm wrong!  Anywho, this designer inspired dress is a lovely AND affordable alternative IMO.  The 411 on the fabric: it's a polyester/spandex blend with eyelash lace that hugs your body in a comfortable but flattering way - highlights the small of your waist creating an hourglass figure!
A close up of my dress sans coat!  OH, and I don't have a separate pic of my heels, but clicky HERE to see them up close. They're def. the most comfortable 4-inchers I own, and they're currently on sale for $18.95 at Pin Up darling.  Totes worth the money!  Feel free to ask me any questions below in the comment section.

Coat:  c/o Light in the Box
Dress:  c/o OASAP ($18.56)
Bag:  vintage - no label
Shoes:  c/o Pin Up Darling ($18.95)

PS.  I'm currently hosting a bunch of FAB giveaways on SS!  Clicky HERE to enter them all.  Seriously - you're definitely gonna want to win these prizes.

7 comments

  1. the dress is so elegant and i love it
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning.. Love your look in that first photo especially ;). Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely outfit, the lace details on this dress is amazing! Love your style! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, you look so lovely. I love your coat. Gorgeous!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dress!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous outfit! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete