Love is a Battlefield - Sensible Stylista

Love is a Battlefield

I'm SERIOUSLY obsessed with my new skater skirt from Charlotte Russe.  I'm really feelin' the hot pink.  I wanted the color to pop so I styled it with black pieces!
LOVE my Deb coat to pieces.  It's so freakin' warm!  If you guys are lookin' for a solid but affordable Fall jacket, make sure to check this baby out.  Y'all should hustle though.  I don't know how long it'll be on sale for!
A shot of my look sans coat.  The top actually has a criss-cross back, but I forgot to take a shot for you guys. Sorry y'all!  Next time *winks*
A closer look at my fab statement necklace courtesy of Our World Boutique.  Aren't the colors mad pretty?  Yellow and pink go surprisingly well together.


Necklace:  c/o Our World Boutique
Top:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Skirt:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($18.99)
Bag:  Vintage Bally
Coat:  c/o Deb ($24.50)
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's

PS.  Don't forget to enter BOTH of my INTERNATIONAL giveaways: to win a $75 gift card to STYLECABLE clicky HERE, to win a leather crossbody retailed at $189 in the color of your choice clicky HERE.

6 comments