Beauty Faves: August Edition - Sensible Stylista

Beauty Faves: August Edition


Hey guys,  I'm excited to tell ya'll about my current beauty faves today on SS.  I know it's been a while since I last did a review like this, but better late than never!
1.  Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum ($35):  This product is AH-MA-ZING!  It's actually the best vitamin C serum I've ever used.  I noticed a BIG difference overnight; my skin was super soft and had a radiant glow. I always used Lumene's serum, but I've officially converted.  Valentia's serum also has a thicker consistency, which I LOVE.  OH, and bonus points for the incredible smell - delicious oranges FTW!  
 2.  Lush Oatifix Face Mask ($6.95 for 2.1 oz) - Love, love, LOVE this mask.  This soothing banana mask smells magical, and leaves skin super hydrated.  I can't wait to go back and get a different one - I really want to try Catastrophe Cosmetic!  Btw, this was my FIRST Lush experience - pricy but worth it in my opinion.  $7 for 4-6 masks is expensive for sure, but I'm willing to drop moolah on sweet skincare!  
3.  Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum ($80) - Yeah, so I may or may not have a serious obsession with serums.  Whatever, don't judge me! *grins* this item does wonder for my skin's elasticity.  My skin felt substantially firmer!  I'm a fan for sure.  OH, and I have the price written as $80 because that's what it sells for on the Shiseido site, but I purchase mine at Costco. They sell a ton of fancy schmancy cosmetics online for MUCH less.  I got my serum for $60 HERE! YAYZORS.

Powered by Brandbacker

3 comments

  1. Great post!

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information.
    xx
    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice post!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete