Love Runs Out - Sensible Stylista

Love Runs Out

Super excited - ya'll know how I feel about cute summer dresses - to feature this fab LWD on the blog today.  Although this piece is no longer available on the Charlotte Russe site, there are still a bunch of other fun LWD picks available.  Clicky HERE to browse...
ANYWHO, I styled the dress with a fitted zebra blazer from H&M and accessorized with a fierce statement necklace.  I threw on a pair of black heels and grabbed a classic B&W Chanel bag - borrowed of course - to top off the look.  
Dress:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Bag:  Chanel - borrowed
Blazer:  H&M - old
Necklace:  c/o Charlotte Russe


PS.  I'm currently hosting a US giveaway on Instagram with JYJZ to raffle away a STUNNING black dress!  All you have to do to enter is follow @sensiblestylista & @jyjz and repost the picture with the hashtag #sensiblestylistaxjyjz HERE.

PSS.  Make sure to check back at 4:30 PM EST to see my Sponsor Spotlight on ThirdLove!  I'll be featuring some seriously sexy lingerie~

5 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: great bag. Nice outfit. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable outfit! always love a bit of monotone and a print x

    Natalie / Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on Bloglovin, Instagram, Facebook and maybe GFC! Just let me know when you do so!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete